Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (LAX) Sheraton Gateway

gilboman
By gilboman,
in

i've been looking at the 4* LAX since last nite and it was around 60-65...but this afternoon the 4* jumped to 95/nite (the hotel changed to the westin from amenities list)

so when i saw the sheraton for 62/nite again tonite i booked it right away. used the Giftcard06 code and saved another 10/nite so effectively it's 52/nite which IMO is a great bargin

on a sidenote, i used firefox to access hotwire via savings barn and i did notice as others have said firefox is 3 dollars cheaper than IE when i opened both pages at the sametime

anyways..thanks for help on this board to help me save $10 a nite and help me identify the property as the sheraton.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad we were able to help you identify it before purchase as well as help you save the extra $10 per nite.

Even though this is already listed in our hotel list, please add the amenties shown before purchase to your post as it provides a good record for the future in case the amenities change.

Thanks! Enjoy your stay.

(and thanks for using the SavingsBarn.com links :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]