Priceline Hotel: 4* Savannah (Historic District - Riverfront) Hyatt Regency Savannah

paddygsu
By paddygsu,
in

These amenities are common for a 4* hotel, but the Hilton Desoto has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so I don't want to stay at the DeSoto, so I bailed on hotwire. Tried bids in $5.00 increments on priceline for 4* in the historic district of Savannah for 1/25-1/28/12. Got all the way up to $120 rejection, then I get a "we can do 141.00".

Any advice or ideas on what this is, should I keep working the bids up?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. When you ultimately win a hotel, clicking the "EDIT TO REPORT WIN" button and choosing Service Used: Priceline in the form to report your win will automatically move this thread to the correct forum ;)

The above is what we refer to as a counter-offer and is discussed in detail in this Priceline Suggests Price to Pay thread.

Essentially the 'right' price is somewhere between $121 and $141. How high are you willing to bid for this stay? How many re-bid zones do you have left?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When bidding 4* in this region you have FIVE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Historic District-Riverfront...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $123, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $128, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I too am looking for some help on this (for a different weekend - 2/16 - 2/19). A 4 star hotel (Historic District) with the same amenities listed above but including golf nearby and tennis nearby (100% rating) shows up for $145/night on the 17th and 18th only. Any guesses as to what this might be?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please post your information (dates, complete amenity list, star rating, zone) in a new thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the follow-up.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]