2-3 Day Stay with Parking

EazyB97
By EazyB97,
in

I'm looking to visit NYC this weekend and I'm thinking of staying in Jersey. Driving down is an option for us, but I'm a little concerned with parking. It seems I can get free Parking in places like East Rutherford, but not Jersey City. We'll literally be waking up, heading to NY then coming back to go to bed. Any advice on what areas to stay in and the best places to park? I'd like a safe lot and to keep it around $20/day. I haven't bid on any hotels yet because I'm still researching everything before I do that. I tried to read up on the parking here, but didn't see many comparisons of Jersey City or read comments about how good/safe the parking lots were.

Thanks

I'm not really sure what you're asking here... are you looking for a place to park while you commute into the city OR where to leave your car overnite while you're staying at the hotel? If either, i'm not sure you're up to this point yet since either will depend upon the area you choose... if the Jersey City area then you'll need a place to park your while staying at the hotel, but no need for parking while you commute to the city since your hotel should be walkable to a PATH train into the city... if staying in Secaucus/Meadowlands then parking is often free, but depending upon the hotel you receive will determine if you can walk to mass transit OR will need to drive to a Park N Ride.

What are the dates of your stay and expected star rating and budget? When will your plans/dates be firm?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]