Priceline Hotel: 3* Scranton - Poconos (Wilkes Barre) Best Western Plus East Mountain Inn And Suites

CrazyOne
By CrazyOne,
in

Not sure how to report the bonus money in bidding price, fix if necessary. The win is at $42+$10 bonus. Maybe should be reported as $52 for continuity? Hm.

Taking a trip up to New England again and figured I'd take advantage of the Cyber Monday $10 bonus deal. Yeah, would be better on a 5-night hotel stay somewhere, but I just don't have one in mind and can't plan one that quickly. ;-)

I figured I would get this same BW as the last trip, and indeed that is what happened. My perhaps slightly off bid progression means I saved a net of only $5 over the last win, but that's still good.

Bidding went like this:

$25+10 for Wilkes Barre, got nothing

$30+10 added Frackville, nothing

$35+10 adding Hazelton, nothing

$42+10 adding White Haven, got a credit card rejection (typo, perhaps), used a card I've used on PL before and got win. I upped it $7 here because the $10 bonus is only good for one day and figured I'd still be saving a net of $5 over last time.

I don't know if Priceline rejiggers the pricing to account for some of the bonus $$, but again I did save $5 over my previous bid here so at least that's something. It's possible I overbid by as much as $5-6 though.

Thanks as always for this resource. After I claimed my bonus I used your PRICELINE link in a new browser so hopefully that credits you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]