Priceline Hotel: 1* DC (Alexandria West) Days Inn

Montana Businessman
By Montana Businessman,
in

Stayed at Priceline Hotel several weeks ago...Days Inn at Alexandria VA 110 South Bragg Street West. It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, in the United States....compares closely to overseas fleabag locations I have been forced to stay in. Cockroaches, heater didn't work, drywall falling off ceilings, not enough hot water to shower, TV fuzzy, rooms smelled...changed to different room...not much better....forgot wake up call..another review complains of bedbugs......never again for Priceline or Days Inn..never ever! Fumigated all my clothing when I got home...just in case. I called Priceline to cancel the room but was stuck with it....payed for my room but stayed at another location...

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay and this property didn't live up to your expectations.

Can you please add a reply to this topic with the amount of your winning bid and the dates of your stay so that others will be aware of your purchase when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

If you do decide to use PRICELINE in the future it's usually recommended to stick with the higher rated hotels. While the conditions you describe aren't acceptable at any star level, and disappointments can happen at any star level, at the higher rated hotels the disappointments are at least still 'acceptable' for a few nites.

If you don't want to use PRICELINE again, HOTWIRE may be a viable option as they show a previous recommendation percentage from previous HOTWIRE guests and sometimes a Tripadvisor review rating... while neither is foolproof, they can at least help you avoid 'known' problem hotels.

Please read your messages and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]