Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Philadelphia (University Area) Sheraton University City Hotel

ihqazi
By ihqazi,
in

So looking for this hotel in particular because of its proximity to my test, Hotwire was listing this hotel(almost 100% sure it was this hotel) for 129/night. I tried at 65 per night for University City area and it brought counter offer for 79.00 which i declined and put for 69.00 which was declined. I added one more night and bid was accepted.

Was there for USMLE Step 2 CSA (medical school liscensing exam) which is located less than a block away from the hotel. Hotel was nice, room was spacious with a desktop computer inside(slow as heck, but wifi was better) and nice flat screen with multiple A/V hookups. The only problem was it looked like room was not well dusted. Otherwise nice room and hotel location was great. However, PARKING FEES ARE OUTRAGEOUS 25.00 per night. Other area garages are for 28.00 per night so hardly any discount for hotel guests. looks like safe area, a lot of nice little restaurants around. I would go again. good luck

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the location worked well for your plans.

Parking is usually cheaper at garages separate from the hotel, as the hotel figures they have a captive audience and will pay for the convenience and not drive around looking for price.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope the exam went well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]