Priceline Hotel: 2* Seattle (Renton - Kent) Days Inn Kent

AinA
By AinA,
in

Started my bidding with the Airport zone at $35. Rejected, rebid & added zones in $3 incriments. Ended up at $47 being rejected. Added Downtown & $50. Rejected. Amazing. These weekly trips are for my small business. I have really enjoyed staying in quality hotels vs. the budget hotels I stayed in the past two years. Darn it all when they don't cooperate!

Oh well.

Alison

Originally bid 2 1/2* Renton Kent $32. Rejected, dropped star level and (gasp) increased price to $35. I've been having pretty bad luck bidding this summer and I didn't want to risk not having a place this trip.

Here's the details:

Your Offer Price: $35.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $35.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$12.13

Total Charges: $47.13

I called the location and was able to arrange for airport transfer. This is a new facility for me.

As always, grateful for this site.

Alison

... and we are grateful to you for posting your bid :) Thanks for doing so and adding this new property to our lists!

Seattle can get expensive during the summer, although this often effects downtown much more so than the other areas. On the plus side, the weather is usually great!

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]