Priceline Hotel: 3* Ottawa - Hull (Ottawa) Radisson Hotel Ottawa Parliament

AngS1967
By AngS1967,
in

I had seen the luck of the previous poster's successful bid on 2 occasions for an $80 bid getting the Courtyard Marriott in the Byward Market and was so hoping for the same.

However, we were not as lucky. However, it is the 'luck of the draw' so to speak with Priceline, so instead our bid was accepted by the Radisson.

My daughter and I will be visiting touring both U of O and Carleton, and exploring abit of Ottawa.

We will make the best of it. The trip advisor reviews for this property are not overly encouraging.

I will report back, upon our return.

I did book through the site's PRICELINE link as it is a priority of mine to support the site.

Thanks.

Sorry to see you didn't receive the hotel you were hoping for, but hopefully you'll have a positive experience and can make this property work for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding... it's greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to report back to say, even though this wasn't the hotel we had hoped for, it ended up being an excellent win for us. I can not say enough good about how incredibly helpful the staff were. The hotel had all the amenities we needed and was only a 10-20 walk to everywhere we needed to go (with exception for Carleton which we caught the bus right outside the hotel to).

Thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]