Priceline Hotel: 5-star Hotel in Las Vegas Strip - North !!

DenverBoy
By DenverBoy,
in

Can anyone tell me which hotel this is?

For the dates 12/30-1/2

5-star Hotel in Las Vegas Strip - North

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Resort

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Kitchenette

Thank you for your help.

I'm looking for something off the the strip like the Venteian or the Palazzio.

Did you mean on the strip as both of these properties are located on-strip... not off.

Hotel direct rates for the 5* hotel in the Strip North zone are in the mid-$400's for these dates, what would be your maximum bid?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't want to go beyond $250..

How much do you think I could win for?

You may not be able to win at all... let alone at $250/nite.

Given the NYE holiday it's not surprising that demand is very high and 5* hotels in the Strip North zone are selling in the mid-$400's. Many hotels will likely feel they can get full price (and then some) for their rooms and sell-out on their own, so there is little reason to give inventory to 3rd party suppliers at a deep discount.

My guess is that you may get a 5* hotel for a very small discount for these nites, as a hotel may be willing to give up a small premium in order to lock in a non-refundable reservation, but a discount of 40%-50% is probably not a realistic expectation for such high demand dates. There is a chance you may be able to get a room last minute at a discount from a hotel which didn't get the occupancy they were expecting, but it's also possible that a room available now may not be available later if the hotel is at or near full occupancy.

You can certainly try bidding for a 5* hotel up to $250, but as per above, i don't think you'll likely be successful.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

How much should I start the bit with ?

What are you bidding for... 5* or 4*? Strip North only or are you also including South Strip? The $200 rejected bid you previously made, was that at the 5* or 4* level and which zone(s) were included?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Your bids are not realistic... $100 for a 4* hotel in the Strip North zone is usually not enough for a typical weekend (yes, sometimes you can get sub-$100 on weekends here during very slow periods), but this is New Years Eve which is a high demand date in Las Vegas, even more so this year given the holiday falls on a weekend.

What is your maximum bid for a 4* in this zone?

About $200 or so for a 4* hotel is realistic... $100 is probably not.

Treasure Island has a current rate of $240/nite plus a $50 resort credit for 3 nite stays. This would be refundable up until a few days before your arrival, so would you want to take this and use it as a back-up while you continue to bid on PRICELINE, or try to lock-in a better non-refundable deal at a 4* Strip North property now?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]