Priceline Hotel: Vegas 7/28-31/05

furrypirate
By furrypirate,
in

We will be arriving on 7/28 and we don't want to split the trip between hotels. We already have reservations @ Boardwalk at $360 over 3 days inc. tax. refundable. I don't know much about the hotel but good location and not a bad price for a 3 star. (?) I might mention we are trying to book 4 rooms.

We are looking for a better hotel 4* or 5* ( not likely at a resonable rate) willing to go to $460 over the 3 nights to get a 4* but don't care to get luxor. Any thoughts?

I have tried PL at $100 for 5* but it has been rejected.

TI is a possibility off their web site.

Thanks,

ARRRREEE

Can't believe I'm old enough to have a 21 year old. Ugh

Yes, the above Hotwire hotel is most likely the Luxor.

If you want to stay at the Boardwalk type of quality you can book the Imperial Palace for $81/nite thru QuickBook.

The Boardwalk can also be booked much cheaper than your current reservation by using our affiliate link at the beginning of this sentence.

You could book the Excalibur within your $150 budget, but personally i think i would sooner go with the IP based upon value (IP is not as nice as the Exaclibur, but is probably a better value). A little over your budget is the MIRAGE for $182 (which has a great pool area i might add).

Let us know your thoughts on the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply. I have read your replys on this board so I booked something reasonable until I get something else on HW or PL. But I think I will take your suggestion and move the reservation to IP for now and then still look for a better location.

On a quick look at TI it seems that their price over the 3 days would only be $100 moe than Broadwalk (at the rate I currently have $360 for 3 days) A decent pool would be nice as well but I now have 5 rooms to book so $180 a nite might be a bit much.

Any other suggestions? I've been through both the Luxor and Excalibur and I would agree it's about value not just the money.

TI has a special offer June 11- Sept 13.

Sun-Thur $89 and Fri-Sat $149

Includes $10 foodv credit, Welcome cocktail,tower deluxe upgrade,and $10 in free play.

Call `1877-564-7898 and ask for offer code CELEBRATION

Or go to treasureisland.com and enter code DCELEB

Excellent suggestion and exactly what I was looking for, just booked it direct... Thank you!

They pushed backed just a little that the 'promotion' wasn't mailed directly to me, but was ok that "I a came by it through a friend". :-)

With the Tower upgrade, $10 food credit, and $10 free play is an added savings of $290 per room.

Again Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]