Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Madison (State Capitol - University - Central) Concourse Hotel and Governors Club

emandjh
By emandjh,
in

Looking at 3.5 university downtown hotel in Madison for one night Nov. 19-20

I see one available for 67$ which includes SMOKE FREE and AIRPORT SHUTTLE as well as the usual business ctr, pool, internet and fitness and restuarant.

We don't want the Sheraton. And airport shuttle isn't listed in the amenitites on your hotel list. So are we safe thinking it is the Concourse? Your opinion?

From the information i could gather, the Sheraton would be possible, but certainly not my most likely guess. From what i can tell the Sheraton does not offer an airport shuttle (only a shuttle within a 3 mile radius which i don't think this hotel is wtihin 3 miles of the aiport). However, the Shuttle icon also means "Shuttle available for a fee" in which case just about any hotel which has a 3rd part shared van service stop at their hotel is eligible for this icon... fortunately most do not use it in this manner.

With the above noted, the Madison Concourse would be a likely candidate, but there could be others as well... the Doubletree appears to fit this amenity description as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This IS a tough one. We don't mind the Doubletree...usually a 3 star however. Can't decide if we should take the lure. We really don't want the Sheraton. My feeling is at $67 that it is a bit more than the Sheraton goes...and I'm not sure that hotel would get the 90% approval. Will let you know what we decide.

My husband just bought this 3.5 star in Madison. We DID get the Concourse YAY!

After chcking trip advisor to make sure it got 4 and a half "circles" (per hotwire) we grabbed it. (The Sheraton only got 4 circles.) Too, after seeing other posters getting the Sheraton for 45$ or so, figured this had to be the Concourse which generally runs more.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received one of the hotels you were hoping for, and more importantly, avoiding the hotel you didn't want. Glad you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new amenity set for this prooperty to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]