Priceline Hotel: New Priceline Guaranteed Amenities - Middletown, RI

mitchry
By mitchry,
in

I'm looking for a 1 night stay on 11/11 in the Newport, RI area. Looking for a Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, Residence Inn etc type hotel for the one night. (Typically free breakfast/ free parking/ free internet, etc) Anyway, I thought that I would try to Middletown zone as that would be more likely not to have parking costs as it's out of downtown. When I selected that zone, I see this (New Guarenteed Amenities) which for the 3* shows free parking, free internet, pool, etc. Is this for real? They guarentee that the property they place you in will have these amenities?

Also, any bidding advise would be great. Thanks!

This appears to be a new feature which PRICELINE is trying, as it doesn't appear for each user every time they search this area (it may not even appear for you the next time you search).

Little is known at this point, but my guess is that PRICELINE has looked at all the hotels they have in a given area at this star rating and listed the amenities which are common to all of them. Since PRICELINE doesn't know what amount you'll bid, and therefore doesn't know which hotel will be awarded, it's seem logical that these are amenities which apply to all hotels in the zone which are offered at this star level.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know how your bidding goes or if we can be of further help in your pursuit of a hotel for this nite.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]