Hotwire Hotel: 3* Downtown MKE 5/19-5/20

snafuaru2
By snafuaru2,
in

Hi I am looking to buy on a 3* in downtown MKE on Hotwire, but the only listed amenities are: smoke free rooms; fitness center; laundry. I am trying to book on 5/19-5/20, it is listed for $62, does anyone have any idea which hotel this could be? it does not have a user satisfaction percentage and it says 3/5 on tripadvisor. Thanks so much!

Oops I meant to post the response on a different forum. (Tried $60 and $70 for a 3.5* and 4* hotel room in downtown Milwaukee for weekend of 5/19/12 without luck. If anyone else tries for this weekend with success let me know, and good luck! ) The first post here though is about my hotwire search and I was trying to identify the hotel based on those things listed.

Your post was likely merged into this thread... please keep all posts for the same stay in the same topic. Once you win a hotel, if necessary, we'll move the entire thread to the correct section of the board.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and with a 3.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating (which isn't that great), i wouldn't see any need to be chasing this one 6+ months ahead of your stay (unless you know of some event in the area during these dates which will cause hotel prices to spike or sell-out)

Keep us updated on your progess. Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]