Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Bloomington West - Mall of America Area) Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Minneapolis-Bloomington Sout

history100
By history100,
in

Using Better Bidding PRICELINE link:

1st bid 3 1/2* Minneapolis-St. Paul (Bloomington West-Mall of America) $41, failed

was offered $49

instead added Fridley, bid $43 - success with Doubletree South

Thanks to all the other bidders posting their Doubletree MOA wins, I knew this would happen and am 100% satisfied. I know the reviews on rooms are mixed but this is the perfect location and price for my stay at this time. Thanks!

I know the reviews on rooms are mixed but this is the perfect location and price for my stay at this time. Thanks!

For what it's worth I've never been disappointed here. The club rooms in the north tower are markedly more spacious than those in the south tower (and slightly better appointed), but even the south tower rooms are nice and well-kept. I've stayed there a few times and I've wondered with each visit back whether room standards will slip but they never do - always well kept.

It will be interesting to see what it's like now that it's under the Doubletree flag.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]