Priceline Hotel: 2* Montreal Downtown Quality Hotel

TheKinz
By TheKinz,
in

Got the Quality Hotel in Downtown Montreal for one night at $35 bid. There are mixed reviews about this one, but I will let you guys know how it goes when I get back. Not a bad deal, considering we will only be staying at the hotel for a couple of hours before heading out to the next hotel. The reason for bidding at two different hotels was because we were unable to get one place for the entire trip with the dates: June 22-29th.

Good luck everyone. Hope this was helpful.

Hi, I believe this is the Quality Hotel (as listed in your list). Indeed this was the first time I bid on the 2* successfully. The address is 3440 av du Parc. I will let you know how it goes. I know it has mixed reviews, but I'll give BetterBidding the low down :)

Thanks for your kindness, Admin.

• 4 months later...

Wow, once again the stuck up people on tripadvisor just need to b*tch for no reason. This was a GREAT value. Ok, so it wasn't the Omni, but it was clean and friendly. The paint on the wall was not painted in very clean lines at some places, but I can't remember anything else I could complain about. We're staying there next time we go to Montreal-what a super saver! Don't bid on this if you plan on staying in the hotel, but who goes on vacation to stay indoors? We're always out and about and just want a clean bed to sleep in at night (or in the morning-depending on when we get in).

In the past, I was always afraid to bid in that zone-too many bad reviews. But I'm so glad! Great time!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]