Priceline Hotel: Golden Nugget

LukesDad
By LukesDad,
in

I need to stay at the Golden Nugget for the above dates. There is a huge convention in town and rooms are limited. I bid $85, $90, and $100 (using the Better Bidding link) so far. I read on another thread that there are 4 rebid zones for the Golden Nugget. However, looking at the Priceline Hotel list on this site I don't see any other zones that have less than a 4* rating. Any advice on how to rebid would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you click on each of the PL zones separately for the Las Vegas area you can find at least 4-5 zones that have less than 4* hotels and would qualify as "re-bid zones" for a 4* property. When I click on PL Las Vegas, I see Henderson, Boulder Strip, NW Las Vegas, Nellis-Las Vegas Speedway and Summerlin as zones without 4* or better properties. Be sure to double check my comment when you go back into bidding as zones and hotels available can often change. Just click on (then off) each zone to be sure PL doesn't change them in the interim. Good luck and keep using the BB PRICELINE link for all of your bidding!

If you read the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List it specifically states not to use the hotel lists on the board to determine your re-bid zones. See this thread for the correct method to determine your re-bid zones, and feel free to confirm them with the board before proceed (NOTE: Summerlin is NOT a re-bid zone)

If you read the above thread and are confused just post back and we'll break it down further for you.

Once your re-bid zones are confirmed we'll help suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I hope I am not off topic, but I checked the Golden Nugget's website and it is completely sold out those dates so I doubt anything on priceline will come up since they have no rooms. If you did not mind walking a few blocks, the Plaza hotel at the end of Freemont Street is available for $53 $71 $71 for the dates you wanted. It might be your best option right now.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]