Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Somerset - Brunswick (East Brunswick - Edison) Hilton East Brunswick

miamim5
By miamim5,
in

I saw someones post about winning 3.5* Somerset-Brunswick (Somerset-Piscataway-So Plainfield) area for the double tree, so i bid the same deal, $37 at a 4 star then changed the area to the above and selected 3 and a half star and raised my bid to 50. I won the Hilton which may be even a better deal! I always use the PRICELINE.com link on betterbidding.com.

Congratulations on your success!

Are you sure of the hotel and/or zone as i don't see any Hilton properties in this zone... can you please confirm the address of the hotel you received.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the follow-up.

I believe this is the Hilton East Brunswick at 3 Tower Center Drive, and is in a different zone then you had originally posted... i've edited the topic title accordingly.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]