Priceline Hotel: Nashville Airport 3* 10/20-10/24

SteveinPhilly1
By SteveinPhilly1,
in

We need a hotel out by Airport with FREE Parking for 4 nights this weekend. Hotwire only has one 3 star @$68/night and it may not include breakfast

I have a cancellable Wingate (which is 2.5 star on Priceline) at about $79. (It includes breakfast but gets mixed reviews). Priceline has only ONE 2.5 star and above hotel at fixed price. It's the Wingate at $72.

I have a cancelleable (until midnight tonight) room at the Independent Club Hotel.

There are the Country Suites and Springhill Suites (I've always liked those - $99.) Both have breakfast.

SOME of the 3 star have no Breakfast. The cheapest 3 star is the Residence Inn at $99.

Any help? Should I bid on a 3 star at the $75.00 rate (average I'm paying now) and then go to say $55. for 2.5 star?

Thanks! I always use the BB site to bid on PL. I would just like to get a bargain and Breakfast is worth $15./night to me (getting stuck at a Courtyard with no breakfast)

If breakfast is important to you, there's no way to guarantee it using PRICELINE, and if HOTWIRE is not showing a hotel listing with a breakfast icon in the airport area, then there is no way to guarantee one of the listings would offer it. In terms of 3* in the Airport BNA area, I see what appears to be 3/7 hotels that offer breakfast and 4/7 that do not. The 2.5*'s do, but keep in mind if you bid 2.5*, there's a chance you could be upgraded to 3*.

While I haven't looked in detail, given the increase in hotels that charge for parking by airports, there's also the chance that you could run into a hotel that may charge for parking.

If you have a refundable reservation at the 2.5* Wingate for $79, I would try bidding for a 2.5* starting at $45 and going higher by $5's. If there is the risk of being upgraded to a no-breakfast 3* and breakfast is worth $15, I wouldn't go significantly higher.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]