Hotwire Hotel: Help with 2* in Key West

waltero61
By waltero61,
in

I have nothing to add to either of those threads because I ended up not using Hotwire for those trips.

For another user reading those threads, would it be better for them to know that you chose not to use HOTWIRE for those purchases (and perhaps indicate what you did for the stay, even if it was book direct, cancel the trip, etc)... or is it better that they read the thread and be left wondering if you went thru with the purchase and didn't follow-up wit the results, canceled the trip, booked direct, etc.

Ideally all threads on the board should have a conclusion, it helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as is a courtesy to those who took the time to help.

Please follow-up your previous threads and click this HOTWIRE link, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the Key West property above.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can't imagine why anyone would read them now after 2 years.

You'd be surprised... it's very possible that another user may use the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins to see rates won in November over the last 2-3 years; now your hotwire hotel win will appear in the calendar, previously it wouldn't have :) In this regard, can you please add the room rate in a reply to that thread (as well as the amenities shown before your purchase) so that the information can help future users... how to still view this information is provided in a reply to your Atlantic City thread.

Regarding the Key West property above, this has not yet been reported to the board, but i think the Ibis Bay Resort is a good possibility and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your best guess.

If it is indeed the Ibis Bay Resort, while the price is enticing, the location isn't.

I already have the Sheraton Suites Key West booked directly with Sheraton at $152.10 per night. That reservation was made 4 months ago. The price per night has since gone up and HOTWIRE does not include it in their listings for those dates.

Thanks again.

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]