Priceline Hotel: Chicago Suburb Hotel Advice, Oct 2 to 3

alwayswithyou99
By alwayswithyou99,
in

I already won 4* Chicago (Millenium-Loop-Grant Park) Hyatt Regency from Oct 3-6, now I am looking for a night stay on Sunday night Oct 2.

My family is going to drive from Canada to Chicago on Oct 2, so we will be arrive late on Chicago area. My plan is to find a safe and clean hotel just to sleep in. The hotel has free parking and not too far from downtown Chicago. On the 2nd day we will check out and drive to the city.

Also I hope on the 2nd day, Monday, Oct 3, there will be not much traffic on the way driving from the hotel to the city.

Since we are driving from south, I consider south suburb locations. How about Oak Brook- Downers Grover? Or any other locations? Midway airport?

Thanks.

This is a Sunday nite, usually one of the slowest in the hotel industry, so i suspect you'll likely be able to get a pretty good deal. However, as PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, and you mention that you're traveling with your family, for this solo nite before arriving in the city are you willing to accept the risk that you receive a room with only one bed?

What is your desired star rating and budget for this leg of your trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]