Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Charleston (East of the Cooper) Comfort Suite

SRUAlmn
By SRUAlmn,
in

I just booked this (yes, I linked through the Savings Barn site :) ) It ended up being the Comfort Suites at the Isle of Palms Connector- looks pretty cute. With tax and the Hotwire fee for 3 nights (6/26-6/29) it ended up being $208.95, but I was still able to use the GIFTCARD06 code and saved $30, plus I can mail in the entertainment rebate and get $30 more off making my final total $148.95 for 3 nights. That's $49.65/night for a hotel in which the rooms are about $117+/night ! The ammenities were listed as:

Suite

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

Fitness Center

Kitchenette

High Speed Internet Access

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self service)

Hurry, just went back and it's up to $62/night now!

Nice job... looks like you got yourself a fine deal after all of the discounts!

Thank you for sharing your win with the rest of us and for adding this new hotel to our lists. We appreciate you using the links at SavingsBarn.com for your purchase, thanks! :)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Afterwards, I actually looked up the hotel on Expedia which is supposed to be 'cheaper' than other websites (because I wanted to see some more pictures of the rooms and stuff.) The original price for the rooms here were from $116-$189/night. Looks like we got a really great deal :) Thanks Better Bidding!!

Sure will! I think the hotel looks pretty nice. We remember seeing it when we were there in March which is why we cancelled our entertainment rate at another hotel and booked this one with Hotwire instead. I'm a little nervous because we have never used Hotwire before, but it doesn't look like the hotel itself charges any extra fees for anything so I think we'll be all set.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]