Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Oakland-Eastbay (Concord-Lafayette) Hilton Concord

dfig
By dfig,
in

Finally, I won my Priceline auction after two weeks of daily bidding!! (it's been very frustrating and a lot of rejection!)

We really wanted to stay in San Francisco, but the first weekend in October was proving impossible with our budget of $125 max & a minimum of 3.5*... We decided to stay across the bay because public transportation to SF is both excellent and fast.

The Hilton Concord provides free shuttle service to the BART station so it should be easy to get to & from the city. I am reasonably pleased with our price of $75 for the night, especially during such a busy time of year for this area.

Amenities:

High speed internet access

Heated Pool

Exercise Gym

Business Center

free shuttles within a 3-mile radius

Pets Allowed

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Free Parking

Television with Cable

I used the BB PRICELINE link, naturally! Thanks for all of the info.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see your efforts paid off and you're pleased with the deal you received at this property... sounds like it should easily work for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]