Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Vancouver (Downtown West) Westin Bayshore

jdbailie
By jdbailie,
in

This is my first time to use Hotwire - I have used Priceline extensively for the past 3 years. I tried bidding for this stay on Priceline yesterday starting at $58 and went up to $90 with 7 rebids to no avail. I have been using another web site which was attacked by a hacker :) and they lost all of their data and most of their backups. The other site is now almost useless - so I went to Google and found this site. It looks just as good as the other site and it includes Hotwire. Thanks for your site.

1 room(s) @ $87.00 per night x 3 night(s) $261.00

Hotel Taxes and fees: $48.95

Hotel Subtotal $309.95

Additional Savings $30.00

I used the coupon code I found on the previous post for this Hotel "GIFTCARD06" - Thanks AstroBoy

Total Price $279.95

In addition I am submitting my Entertainment Book coupon for another $30 back. With the two coupons it makes my rate $67 per night - much better than the $90 I had bid on Priceline. :)

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Tennis, Business

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board. Bet you were surprised at this offering, as i'm sure you were led to believe, "Hotiwre never beats Priceline" :) (which you did even before your discounts)

Have a great trip... hope to see you around the board often and hear about your Priceline wins as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

rainman1956,

I have the Houston version of the Entertainment Coupon Book. Near the back was one coupon for a $30 rebate from Hotwire if you spent over $100 on Hotwire. To get it you have to go through a special link that is printed on the coupon - Sorry BetterBidding, but in this case $30 to me was better than using your suggested link through SavingsBarn. I have seen several other posts about the coupon, so It's probably in most cities issues of the book. Hope you can find the coupon.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]