CA Orange County Knott's BF Resort Buena Park

mbstone
By mbstone,
in

This is a 3* hotel located on the grounds of the Knott's Berry Farm theme park in Buena Park. It is a former Radisson property, the desk clerk assured me that it was the hotel owner's choice to discontinue the franchise and not Radisson's. It is a 100% nonsmoking property, you have to sign a form agreeing that you will pay $300 if you are caught smoking in the room. My request for a king bed was graciously accommodated. There is a $9/stay parking charge, this is the only Buena Park hotel that charges for parking to my knowledge. On the other hand, if you came to Buena Park with the intention of visiting Knott's Berry Farm, you lucked out -- and you will save the cost of parking there. The hotel is very well-kept. There is a pool and jacuzzi (9A-11P); fitness center; tennis and volleyball courts; restaurant; bar; high-speed internet, $10/24 hrs (BYO RJ-45 cable, Radio Shack 1/4 mi to S on Beach Blvd); also toy internet and videogame for rent; ample TV channels. Room service 6A-11P, reasonably priced but, oddly for this type of property, no kids' menu. Business center; free shuttle to Disneyland; guest laundry 8A-10P; arcade. Iron, coffeemaker. Parking conveniently located next to rear door. Roller coaster and screaming riders audible in room until about 6P. Many, many restaurants (e.g. Black Angus, Outback) and attractions (Soak City USA, Medieval Times) nearby; 24-hr Walgreens pharmacy adjacent. Gracious and helpful staff. Morning newspaper.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]