Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Hollywood) Hollywood Heights Hotel

gemo5566
By gemo5566,
in

Congrats on your success. :)

Very good result for this Hollywood property! Parking is $30 according to the hotel website. Hopefully those familiar with the area nearby can suggest alternate parking ideas. Please let us know what you decide and if you have question regarding additional stays during this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a very decent hotel in a great neighborhood, close to everything.

I'm pretty sure you can park at the mall/Kodak Theater parking lot. It's a short walk (up a tough hill, but close). Info here:

Self Parking:

Entrances on Highland Avenue and Orange Drive. Effective July 1, 2011, parking rates are as follows: $2.00 for up to 2 hours with validation from participating retailers and restaurants (listed below). $2.00 for up to 4 hours with validation from participating cinemas. $1.00 for every 15 minutes thereafter. Daily maximum is $10.00. Flat $10.00 rate after 10pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The structure is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Remember to use any one of the new Self-Serve Pay Kiosks before you return to your car.

a call to them couldn't hurt. Parking Contact Information: New South Parking (323) 468-0720

Have fun.

Thanks Outshined for your very helpfull info

I already saw the parking sign on Google streetview , as it said 2$ per hour , I thought it would cost me a leg for a 24h stay ! good to know there is a 10$ flat rate a day

I also called the hotel , they seem understanding , when I asked for motorbikes parking rates , they said i had to pay 1 parking space for 4 bikes if they fit in ( other hotels it's 1 bike = 1 parking rate )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important information about this hotel: The Hollywood Heights Hotel is scheduled to become the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Hollywood on March 22, 2012. But, I'm confident that your reservation will be honored. I've worked with two different hotel brand corporate offices (although not Hilton) and it's fairly standard across the industry that all reservations made prior to a major brand conversion will be honored. (Note: That doesn't necessarily hold when a hotel leaves a brand and becomes an independent hotel.)

Chances are high that you will receive an email or letter from Hilton at some point prior to your reservation. Also, don't expect to hear anything before the conversion date. (Hilton won't have access to guest information until 3/22/12.) And don't panic if you don't get an email right away. They will be contacting guests based on arrival date.

• 1 month later...

So apparently parking at Kodak Theatre is $10 daily max + additional $10 for overnight. Holiday Inn Express next door of Hollywood Heights actually offers $20 overnight parking

If you've had a recent PRICELINE or HOTWIRE win in this area it would be appreciated if you shared your results with the board so that others can benefit from the information... and please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

@ coast2coast21

$179 was the hotel site price , as you can see in the main title , i payed $60 a night

I am trying to ad a extra room for these 2 nights , went up to $120 and didn't get anything

I think it's because of the name change

Please start a new thread with information (dates, budget, star rating, acceptable zones) and we would be happy to help with looking for additional nights.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]