Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (Chelsea) Four Points Manhattan Chelsea

Thespian
By Thespian,
in

I bid $89 on a 2.5* in Chelsea and was upgraded to the 3* Four Points at 160 West 25th. Reviews on TripAdvisor are mixed, but most are very good or excellent. Total for 2 nights was $222 including $44 in taxes and fees. Lowest rate on the hotel's website for these dates is $199, so I got it for less than half price - a first for me in NYC.

I got this on the first bid, so I don't know if I could have had it for less... but as Hotwire has a 3* in Chelsea/MSG (possibly the same property) for $99, I think my $89 was about right.

I'm not thrilled with the upgrade, as I was hoping for a Holiday Inn Express or a Hampton Inn, both of which include breakfast. But I don't think I'd better complain too loudly... after all, I got a name-known NYC hotel for $89 in December. The location is great: a block from a Whole Foods and two blocks from the 7th Avenue subway.

I used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links from BetterBidding for all my searches as well as my purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]