Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Sacramento (Downtown) Hawthorne Suites

Satya
By Satya,
in

This is my first time here. I'm so happy to find this site (a friend told me about it). I bid $39 on a 2.5 star in the Sacramento downtown area. I got the Hawthorne Suites, which I wasn't expecting since it's across the river from downtown, but oh well. Thanks for helping to unravel the mysteries of bidding on Priceline.

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Very nice rate for this property!Sorry to hear that the property isn't optimal location-wise, but hopefully it will still work out okay.

The possible properties can be anywhere within the shaded area on the PRICELINE map showing during the bidding process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

My stay was 9/13/11. I decided to stay another night and bid again for the same amount and got the same hotel, different room. The second room was even better. So I ended up staying 9/14/11, with two separate bids of $39.

The hotel was very nice and the staff was friendly.

I used your PRICELINE link to bid both nights and I'm telling all my friends about your site! Thanks.

Satya

I decided to stay another night and bid again for the same amount and got the same hotel, different room.

If this situation comes up again (wanting to stay an additional night) you can use Priceline's Add a Night feature, which lets you request additional nights at the same hotel, if available. With Add a Night there's no risk of winning a different hotel and having to move. If your Add a Night request is refused then you can bid conventionally for a different hotel in the same zone. The link to Add a Night is on your acceptance page. Glad it worked out.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]