Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown West) Sheraton

AngS1967
By AngS1967,
in

I need 1 night hotel in downtown Toronto within easy walk of Metro Convention Centre for Saturday, October 15th. I need 2 beds (2 adults, 1 child). It is the big University Fair (our reason for being there) that weekend, and am not finding much on Hotwire for Downtown West. Would like at least a 3 star and under $150 with all fees (preferably under $120). I wasn't sure if there might be something available through one of your other links? I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions you may have,

As always, thanks in advance,

Angela :)

I appreciated the LastMinuteTravel.com suggestion, but really wanted to be able to support the site, so did not try the link.

When I first posted this, the only hotel in Downtown Toronto West that was coming up was a $185 before taxes and fees, which was outside my budget.

I have kept checking and today a new one showed up for $138 with the following amenities: no smoking, fitness, pool, restaurant, business centre and internet. A 4 star with 95% Hotwire recommendation and tripadvisor 4/5.

I narrowed it down to the Sheraton or the Renaissance but based on more recent wins suspected it was the Sheraton and it was. We have stayed at this property before, both

through a booking here and also through a work related conference and were very happy, so I was very pleased with the result.

I did use the site's HOTWIRE link to book.

Thanks,

Angela :)

Congrats on your success.

Very good deal for this Sheraton property, and glad a deal appeared today! Additionally, happy to hear you've enjoyed your stays here previously. Thank you for your compliments on Betterbidding and supporting the site, it's greatly appreciated! :)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]