Hotwire Hotel: Help ID this Phila Ctr City East hotel

tedted
By tedted,
in

stay is Feb 17-20, 2012

Phila Center City EAST $139

symbols FITNESS, POOL, RESTAURANT, BUS CTR, HI SPEED INTERNET

95% recommendation and 3.5 rating on tripadvisor, and 'best value'

Me thinks it is the Loews but am a bit nervous that it's the Hyatt penns landing (I don't want) 'cause they also have a pool (but never seen the pool icon for the Hyatt PL).....

Also the 3.5 tripadvisor rating would match w/ the Hyatt PL, the Loews on tripadvisor shows a 4.0 rating. Are those ratings legit clues or are they maybe not up to date or accurate.

Loews website offers rooms for $179 and Hyatt's website offers rooms for $149. Expedia doesn't list either hotel for dates entered and Hotels.com lists Hyatt PL at $149 and no listing of Loews.

What's your opinion?

thanks

The Hyatt Penns landing has been reported to the board with the amenities above (including the Pool icon) and that would be my best guess for this one (as well, the Loews has been seen with a different amenity set then this one)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hotwire lists 4 star PHILA Ctr City EAST for Feb 17-20 for $144/nite w/ icons FitnessCtr, Pool, Restaurant, BusCtr and HiSpeedNet. Is it Loews? Westin doesn't have pool and is in the West? What about ParkHyatt? help please, thanks

Sorry, I forgot about the previous ID attempt. Looks to be the same hotel. But why isn't Hyatt Regency listed in the list of identified hotels in the ctr city east list? I forgot it was even a candidate because it wasn't listed. Glad I held off

thanks

The zone names and boundaries in this area have recently changed, and with board upgrade there are still some other things to do before we get to reclassifying all the hotels to their respective zones.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]