Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Strip) Luxor

jetlismaster
By jetlismaster,
in

Hi there,

I'm trying to book a 5* hotel from 9/3-9/5. On priceline, my first bid was $99 in the strip. It was rejected. My second bid included the strip and strip west for $109. Still rejected. You guys think that room prices will be inflated for labor day weekend? If so, how much should I start my bidding at? You think I need to start at $150? I hope not.

Weekend dates will not get the $99 rate. The direct rates are: Sat $349 and Sun $199.

Hotwire is showing it for around $268, for little savings off the regular rate. PL may need a bid in the 200s to be successful.

How much are you willing on spending? What is your alternative/ back-up?

Thanks for helping me. I guess I'll have to resort to plan B. Are the 4* hotels that PL offers any good? I wanted to impress this girl that I'm dating. It would have been nice to stay at the venetian but can you name me some 4* hotels that PL has been known to offer? I was thinking the maximum I would pay is about $150. So we'll have to see how things go. Thanks for any help.

Based upon current prices, I think a 'destination' hotel is going to be tough within your price range... best bets within your budget:

Flamingo: $155/nite

Excalibur: $160/nite

Bally's: $165/nite

Luxor: $160/nite

Your stay is beginning on a Saturday which also adds to the difficulty... many hotels in Vegas don't allow Saturday check-in.

Let us know what you choose to do or if we can be of further help if any of your parameters change.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]