Hotwire Hotel: 3* Port Aransas Best Western Ocean Villa

davdaven
By davdaven,
in

3* Port Aransas area hotel

$54, $67.22 with taxes/fees

Amenities: complimentary breakfast, pool

The BW website has rooms available for $70 regular, $63 AAA, and $56 prepay on the night of my stay.

With taxes and fees, it would have been cheaper to book using the Best Western website. I am very disappointed in Hotwire and the fact that its low price guarantee does not apply in this situation. I recommend using Hotwire with caution for this hotel class in Port Aransas.

This hotel is a "new" win and should be added to the Hotwire list.

Used the HOTWIRE link. Thanks!

Sorry to see this that this win didn't turn out to be too much of a deal, but hopefully the stay went smoothly and the property met your needs.

...and $56 prepay on the night of my stay.
The dates in your topic indicate a September stay, which in a few weeks in the future... was this stay actually last month in August?

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
We got the $55 a night the night before, the week before Labor Day weekend, and it was the best deal. About the nicest place to stay in Port Aransas, actually without renting a house,etc. we had a great stay.

Welcome to Betterbidding! :)

Glad to hear you had a great stay at this property. It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the details of your win as a separate thread.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]