Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Somerset-Brunswick (Somerset-Piscataway-So Plainfield) Doubletree

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Then I come back to extend one day today because, for some reason, after numerous bids could not get anything anywhere within 100 miles of drive just like last time, Priceline seems to have very mean computer program, the BIG BROTHER program to monitor us. Anyway, they would not let me extend to today unless I DOUBLE the price!!!! The feeling is like all supermarket within 100 miles ran out of milk, and you have to come back to this particular one that want you to pay TWICE the price ...

Now I know why it seems so crowd here. It is because there are huge wedding going on, everyone dress up so formal and nicely, and there is another huge Indian reunion. It is amazing! There are even charter buses bring lots of crowd. Did not look like there was a Hurricane Irene.

The good news is that we were told this wonderful hotel was not flooded at all by Hurricane Irene because they have several big basin lakes to suck all the water ...

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]