Priceline Hotel: 3* Portland (Portland-West) Clarion

cjkalil728
By cjkalil728,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to see your bids weren't accepted this first round. Keep us updated on your progress and if you'd like any help with this let us know your maximum bid and we'll take a look.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I figure anything under $100 would be better than the AAA directly at Clarion (that seams to be the place most people are getting).

There is a 2.5* option for Portland-West, but I do not see people getting any of those on this discussion board. Does anyone know if Priceline actually has a 2.5* in this area, or if not, can i use that option for a re-bid and end up at the 3*?

If PRICELINE offers the ability to bid a star rating in a given zone you should assume that they do have hotels at that star rating in that zone... i would not use this zone as a re-bid zone.

You have plenty of time so no need to take unnecessary risks by adding 'questionable' re-bid zones. Using your one re-bid zone and increasing $5 per day you can easily get to your $100 maximum bid in 3 days, then still have time to re-group and make a further decision if still unsuccessful.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]