Priceline Hotel: 3* Detroit Suburbs (Bloomfield Hills) Radisson

babying
By babying,
in

I have been trying to get Auburn Hills for a few days. Usually got a 3* for $35 everytime. Been bidding up to $50 per night by adding zones and always got rejected.

This time I added Bloomfield Hills and raised the bid to $52 and got:

Radisson Hotel Detroit-Bloomfield Hills

39475 Woodward Avenue, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304

I have never been there so hopefully everything is good.

I did use the PRICELINE link for my purchase and all of my past bidding.

It has been a few years since I have stayed here,,, unless they have remodeled, it was pretty worn and tired, but clean and comfortable. Also, easy to miss while driving. I think my GPS took me through a neighboorhood too so might want to give yourself a bit extra driving time. There was a good breakfast restaurant down the road a few miles recommended by the front desk people. Enjoy your stay and please report back what your experience was.

Cheryl

I do remember your posts on your visits to Auburn Hills, etc, and I used your posts for my bids.

My report on Radisson - Bloomfield Hills:

Yes it is pretty worn and tired. It is kind of clean but I do see the stains on the carpets and walls. The washroom had hair on the tub. The front attendant really stunked one night. It was unbearable and not sure what it was. He also made a mistake on the room card and only put down 1 night. So we were locked out. I did request a room change on the 1st night and was denied. He stated that they were sold out. That is fine if they were sold out but the parking lot was maybe was 10-15% full.

Would I go back to Radisson? No. I rather go to Courtyard in Auburn Hills or pay the extra and stay in Hyatt Place (Auburn Hills/Utica). We are going back for Black Friday and will be booking 4-5 rooms.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]