Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (Everett North) Best Western Cascadia Inn

mmk1997
By mmk1997,
in

I wanted to find a place for shopping the Seattle Premium Outlets, so did not know what area to try to get a spot in.

At first we thought about staying close to Space Needle area, but then figured we would only be there for a short time and shopping the rest of the time.

Then we figured that maybe closer to the Outlets would be more handy.

So typed in Seattle in the HOTWIRE search and there were many that came up. Looked on the area map and clicked and unclicked areas that we needed and updated hotels.

Needed a pool for the kids and complimentary breakfast would be nice if it came up.

So eventually came across this one in the Everett North Area

Amenities are

airport shuttle

complimentary breakfast

fitness center

pool

laundry facilities (self service)

After reading these sites thoroughly, I finally came across a post that said that it might be the Best Western Cascadia Inn.

Pulled up Trip Advisor and the reviews were good.

I ended up booking the hotel and sure enough the hotel was the Best Western Cascadia Inn Everett, WA

Price was $73.38 per night for a total of $175.90 including taxes in CAD prices.

Here is the strange part - when I registered to write this review, I redid the search in Hotwire and the same amenities came up in the Everett North area, but the price was $4 cheaper this time around ($69.36)

How does that work? Can I ask Hotwire for a refund?

Anyways - hope this helps anyone looking for shopping the Seattle Premium Outlets

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE link on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Just a follow up after the stay

I had done lots of research to make sure that this hotel was sufficient for our needs of the family. We were very impressed by the hotel when we arrived. The kids loved the pool and the hot breakfast was better than we expected. We wish there was a place to get towels for the pool instead of at the front desk, and the breakfast room was extremely crowded, but these are minor issues that we can overlook.

One last thing that was a little annoying was the smoking room. Where we are from, smoking is a thing of the past for being indoors, so when we book the room through hotwire, we never gave it a thought to phone the hotel to make sure we had a non smoking room. Sure enough, we get there and the only room left with the two beds was smoking. The person at the front desk was very apologetic, and offer us a discount if we book through them next time. I did tell him that I did look at booking with them directly, before I book through hotwire, but the website could come no where close to the price of hotwire.

The breakfast is very good, but the people who take advantage of this amenity at this hotel are not very friendly and are rude. Had to wait until the hot scrambled eggs and sausages were refilled, then people skipped into line ahead of me to take lots of it. I actually asked this one large lady if the 30 sausages she was piling on her plate were all for her.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]