binciong
By binciong,
in

Trying to identify this property:

4* Downtown Montreal

Smoke Free, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Hi Speed Internet Business Center

Bed Choice

Recommended in 95% of Hotwire reviews

This appears to match with Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel and Le Westin.

After clicking "continue" you are able to read reviews. Should I be able to find these reviews on Tripadvisor? I am not finding a match to these reviews for Sheraton or Westin so I'm wondering if this is something different.

Thanks in advance

I don't believe the reviews HOTWIRE shows will not be identical to those at Tripadvisor, the reviews are submitted to HOTWIRE by previous guests who purchased thru HOTWIRE (i can't confirm because i'm never shown full reviews on my searches, although i've seen a screen shot of them which another user had sent me)

I think the above is about as far as you'll be able to narrow it down... so hopefully you'd be happy with either.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision, but i think you actually ended up buying a different hotel than the one offered above as the Hotel Zero 1 does not have a Pool.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]