hohogap

Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Hotwire 4* Hotel San Jose/Milpitas CA

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BBDEC19

(Priceline Express or PrePaid Hotels / 3+ stars / 2+ nites / expires 12/31/2019)
OR
$10 OFF

HOTWIRE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BB10DEAL

($100+ purchase / Hot Rate Hotels / expires 12/15/2019)
in

Ammenities listed include:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Sheraton Milpitas? Thanks for all of your help and assistance!

Please provide the date/s of travel and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

5% OFF PRICELINE COUPON
(click here) and use promo code: BBDEC19
(Priceline Express or PrePaid Hotels / 3+ stars / 2+ nites / expires 12/31/2019)
OR
$10 OFF HOTWIRE
(click here) and use promo code: BB10DEAL

The 4* i'm seeing in this zone when searching your dates also has a Smoke Free icon... is the property you're currently seeing on your own HOTWIRE search also showing a Smoke Free icon?

If not, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/2children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

5% OFF PRICELINE COUPON
OR
$10 OFF HOTWIRE

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Want to know if Rates Drop?? Get alerts at RateDrop.com

Yes, the property has a smoke free room icon. Since smoking is banned in California hotels, I guess I assumed all hotels had the same icon. Sorry for the confusion. Sheraton then?

Yes, the Sheraton would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

5% OFF PRICELINE COUPON
OR
$10 OFF HOTWIRE

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Want to know if Rates Drop?? Get alerts at RateDrop.com

Yes, the property has a smoke free room icon. Since smoking is banned in California hotels, I guess I assumed all hotels had the same icon. Sorry for the confusion. Sheraton then?

Are you sure of that?

A lot of IHG brand hotels (Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Candlewood Suites, etc) still display both smoking and non-smoking rooms in their reservation displays at California properties. Also Embassy Suites (Hilton brand).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now