Hotwire Hotel: ID Help - downtown Columbus 3.5*

senor hamachi
By senor hamachi,
in

Amenities are: restaurant, fitness center, high speed internet, business center

On the betterbidding hotel list, under 3.5* in downtown Columbus the only hotel that comes up is the Wyndham Playhouse. I think this is a typo, as I looked on the Wyndham site and it seems that hotel is actually in Cleveland.

Any ideas as to what this 3.5* may be?

(Hyatt, which has come up as a 4*, has a rate of $165 for that weekend on their site).

Thanks for the heads-up on the Wyndham... we looked it up and indeed was a typo, we have moved it to the appropriate area.

The above hotel has not yet been identified, but i would guess that the Doubletre, Renaissance, Hyatt, or Westin are among the list of likely outcomes.

The Doubletree has already been reported, and has the above icons but also includes a Suite icon... may have been removed for opacity reasons. The Hyatt has previously been reported at the 4* level so that is not likely... therefore i would narrow the list to Doubletree, Renaissance, or Westin.

Hope that helps at least somewhat, let us know what you decide to do and how it goes.

If we can be of further help feel free to ask.

EDIT: i see the Westin is listed as a 4* property, so i would cross that off the list as well... leaves Doubletree or Renaissance as likely candidates.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]