Hotwire Hotel: 3* Hollywood/W. Hollywood 7/29 - 8/1

overresearched
By overresearched,
in

I'm traveling to LA from 7/29 until 8/1. Hotwire found in Hollywood/W. Hollywood a best value of $81/night for a 3* with these amenties: Comp. Breakfast, Pool, Fitness Center, Hi Speed Internet and Laundry Facilities. In another post, you thought this might be the Chamberland West Hollywood. Do you think this is true in this case? Also, do you know of anyone who's stayed there?

The other HOTWIRE HOLLYWOOD thread was only a month ago so i would assume that would still be my best guess... although i'm far from certain that is the actual hotel.

Let us know if we can be of further help... here are some reviews.

Let us know if you do go for it and/or whatever you choose to do for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What I decided to do was book the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel through Expedia.com.

7/29 & 7/30 $126.75/night

7/31 $111.75/night

This is for a Deluxe Traditional Room.

The conference I'm attending is at Hollywood and Highland. Their parking rate is $15/day. If the 3* on Hotwire was the Chamberlain West Hollywood, their parking rate is $20/day. So, I'd have to pay for parking twice. This way, I only have to pay $18/day at the Roosevelt and can walk to H & H.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]