Priceline Hotel: 3* St. Thomas Holiday Inn Windward Passage

tlwisner
By tlwisner,
in

I got the Holiday Inn Winward Passage St. Thomas for $110 on May 19 - 27. This was listed as three star. I suspect I bid a bit higher than I needed to do. Next time, it's the St. John's Westin Resort or Marriott on St. Johns. The Winward Passage Holiday Inn has decent rooms and a decent bar, but the location is not great and the restaurant is truly horrible. The horrible location did make certain that we didn't hang around the hotel much, we did day trips to St. Johns as well as the British Virgin Islands.

• 2 months later...

I didnt know there was a Marriott in St John. I thought the only hotels on this island were Westin and Caneel Bay hotel. I noticed in your post , you said St Johns, thats on the island of Antigua, maybe thats where you meant , not sure . The island in Virgin Islands is called St John....no (s) on the end, not a big deal but when i was there in St John ,the locals made a big deal out of it. Kinda confusing two islands in the Caribbean and one is St John the other St Johns, but you might want to check your airlines ticket..lol , no use going to the wrong island.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]