Priceline Hotel: Pls help me win the bids for Sep 12 to 15 for a 4 star at Jersey city?

jtym
By jtym,
in

What appears to be the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor (a 4* on HW, a 3.5* on PRICELINE) is showing for $194 on HOTWIRE. However, the three "known" 4*'s on PRICELINE in this area - the W, Westin and Hyatt - are extremely expensive for these dates, with the W showing sold out and the Westin and Hyatt showing $400+. The Sheraton Lincoln Harbor falls within the Secaucus-North Bergen zone, but has not yet been reported as a win to the board.

I'm guessing that inventory at the 4* level in this zone for these dates is either extremely expensive or non-existent.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm guessing there may be a convention in this area, combined with high traffic for the busy/expensive Fall season. I'm doubtful that - at this point - there's any (or if there is, it would be very, very expensive) inventory for Jersey City at the 4* level. Did you want to bid for 4* Jersey City or was there another zone that would be acceptable?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Besides I recently noticed Hotwiire has a 4 star hotel in hoboken area with amenities "no smoking,Fitness, Restaurant, Hi-Speed Internet, Business" & "We are still gathering reviews for this property". Is it newly added hotel or Westin in disguise?

Besides I recently noticed Hotwiire has a 4 star hotel in hoboken area with amenities "no smoking,Fitness, Restaurant, Hi-Speed Internet, Business" & "We are still gathering reviews for this property". Is it newly added hotel or Westin in disguise?

For what dates?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For 9/23-9/27 on HOTWIRE i'm currently seeing a 4* hotel in this zone at $151/nite with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

This matches previous reports for the Westin and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]