Priceline Hotel: Need help with Boston

vb mom
By vb mom,
in

We have a wedding in Boston on Oct.1 and need a hotel for just that night. The wedding reception will be at the Ritz Carlton. Some guests will also be staying at the Hyatt Regency. From the map provided to us the Boston Common is between these two hotel locations. Am I correct that these hotels would be in the Priceline area number 9? Would any other areas, perhaps number 1, be a good choice? There will be trolleys from both the Hyatt and the Ritz Carlton to take us to the church and back to the reception. Looking to find a better deal through priceline for the wedding. Would prefer to keep it under $150. Any thoughts?

Am I correct that these hotels would be in the Priceline area number 9? Would any other areas, perhaps number 1, be a good choice?

Please use the zone names, and not numbers, since the zones referenced will change if/when PRICELINE adds new zones or changes the names.

Both of the hotels above are in the Quincy Market zone, and while the Boston Harbor Front zone is close geographically, if your'e looking to add another zone i think i would also consider the Copley Square zone as the route to the Ritz may be more of a direct route then if you end up in the northern part of the Harbor Front zone. HOWEVER, a very quick look it appears that rates are somewhat high for this nite... what is the wedding rate at the Hyatt?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]