Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Buckhead) InterContinental

Jaimito Cartero
By Jaimito Cartero,
in

I was trying to get something decent (4 star) near the airport, but not having any luck. I kept adding zones that I thought wouldn't work (no 4 stars), or they wouldn't accept such a low rate. After changing dates (adding a day, and then adding zones), I finally got the Intercontinental for this date. Since I don't have firm plans for this vacation, this will work in okay. I guess I'm going to try and add another night so I don't have to move right away.

I kept adding zones that I thought ... wouldn't accept such a low rate

Adding true re-bid zones is fine, but with nearly 2 months before this stay, why take unnecessary chances in adding 'live' zones that aren't your first choice? Same thoughts on biddnig sub-sets of your dates.

Hopefully this works out well with whatever plans you decide to make for this trip.

Thanks for the post and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, I prefer to plan ahead. I've prefer to book directly with a Hilton property, but even the Hampton Inns are at $90 or $100 a night. I'm going to get a rental car, so it's not real critical that I be in a certain area. On it's website this hotel is selling a standard room for $300.

I've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Airport for $70 or $75 a night (direct book) in January, but they sure bump the prices up in the summer!

I did book the next night for $62. I tried $60 and no go. So it's either $61 or $62 for the lowest price. Anyone know anything interesting to do in Buckhead?

Well we are affiliates of all the HILTON BRAND hotels, so please use our affiliate link found in our SUPPORT PAGE when you do book direct.

If you haven't booked your rental car yet you may want to try our Car Rental Rate Checker to get a quick overview of a lot of rates.

Have a great trip... keep us updated on your success/failure with the add-a-nite feature.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]