Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Bellevue-Redmond) Coast Bellevue Hotel

chigirl
By chigirl,
in

When I bid, I did the "you must change one thing" thing. After reading your re-bids info, I see I can't go back and bid the same w/in 72 hours.

Does this mean I can't go back and bid in the same area/same stars within 72 hours? Or can I go back and bid more $ in the same area/stars?

I don't userstand the question "do I have any re-bids left?". After my 3 rejects, I just bailed out.

Re: what I'm willing to spend...maybe up to $75 including fees. (Hotwire shows a 3* hotel in the area for $59+fees....)

Thanks for your help.

So by changing one thing you lowered your star quality?

If so, re-read the above link which explains priceline re-bidding as that will enable you to bid again immediately (simply raising your price won't do it as that is seen as a duplicate bid).

If you don't understand the concept on re-bidding above, list each Priceline zone in the Seattle area and the highest star rating available in each (it is explained in the first post of the re-bidding link how to do this) and we'll explain from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]