Hotwire Hotel: 4* Newark (Jersey City) Westin

jtym
By jtym,
in

Hi, there,

My husband will be on business trip to New Providence. If we stay at Hoboken is it convenient for him daily commuting?

We will stay for 15 days, how should I bid, split into 2 or even 3 bids to increase my success chance?

And I have seen a 4 star hotel with amenities as follows: Suite, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

Is it newly star inflated hotel-Sheraton?

Thanks in advance

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

Then...

My husband will be on business trip to New Providence.

Do you mean New Providence NJ?? Will he be commuting by car or intending to take the train?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The above is likely the Sheraton Suites Lincoln Harbor (actually in Weehawken) and would be a do-able, but not ideal, commute. However, more importantly (for you if you'll be looking for things to do in the area), i wouldn't want to stay here for 2 weeks unless you were willing to commute to where you wanted to go/spend time each day. Within this zone there are some really nice places with things to do in the immediate area to occupy your own day (in addition to commuting to NYC).

What are the actual dates you need? What is your target budget per nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I will arrive Sep 12 and leave Sep 27. I am still working on the final agenda but I guess I will spend most of time there (except for a few day trip to DC & Las Vegas).

I can go 160 if breakfast included.

Thanks for your great help. It's really a tremendous thing to start a website like this.

I will arrive Sep 12 and leave Sep 27. I am still working on the final agenda but I guess I will spend most of time there (except for a few day trip to DC & Las Vegas).
Will your husband be at the hotel the entire timeor do you not need a room for every nite of this date range?

Thanks for the compliments on the site :)

During weekends we will plan to DC or LV.

Beside I booked Westin for 15 to 21 @152 @ Hotwire. Guess not bad, now I need room for nights fr 12 to 15+21 to 27.

I tried many times @priceline for 12 to 15, all rejected up to 123. What price level you expect to win bids for the time slot?

Congratulations on your (partial) success!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

We've edited the topic title to reflect the win for these dates, please start new, and separate topics, for each of your 9/12-9/15 and 9/21-9/27 stays.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]