Hotwire Hotel: Help ID hotel 3* Toronto downtown East & Scarborough 2.5*

Toddy
By Toddy,
in

Hello,

Please help hotel id as below

Oct 6 - 10

4 adults

3* Downtown Toronto East (recommend 95% hotwire review)

Fitness, pool, restaurant, laundry, hi-speed internet

Oct 14-15

4 adults

2* Scarborough (recommend 100% hotwire review)

breakfast, fitness, hi-speed internet

Thanks for advance

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Please start a new thread for your Toronto stay and we would be happy to help. Thanks. :)

I'm seeing a 2.5* (are you seeing this at 2* or 2.5*?) in Scarborough with this amenity set - this property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess the Holiday Inn Express may be a possibility.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you AaronJB.

My mistake. It's 2.5* I will go to check the exactly address for this hotel locaiton (any public transit around). I will keep up post in here.

You mentioned that I need to start another new thread.....do you mean I need to make another post to ask the hotel in downtown ID?

You mentioned that I need to start another new thread.....do you mean I need to make another post to ask the hotel in downtown ID?
Yes, please start a NEW TOPIC for your Toronto 10/6-10/10 stay. Only one stay per thread, and all posts for the same stay go in the same thread. So all future posts for your 10/6-10/10 stay will go in your newly created thread... all posts for your 10/14 stay will go in this thread.

The Scarborough property has not yet been reported to the board, but i think the Travelodge Toronto East is a likely candidate and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Was this a hotel direct purchase OR did you receive this property thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE?

If HOTWIRE, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page..

If direct, please note from our support page we're an affiliate of the Staybridge Suites... please check for and use the links there for your hotel direct purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]