Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Providence-Newport (Newport-Middletown-Jamestown) Hyatt Regency

liquidsilver
By liquidsilver,
in

Got the hotel I was expecting, the Hyatt Regency, from 8/14/11-8/16/11 for $138 a night. Amenities: Oceanfront, restaurants, golf nearby, Fitness center, business center, tennis nearby, pools, High speed internet, spa

As has been mentioned before, do be aware the Hyatt charges a "Resort Fee" of $35 a night for internet, breakfast, and shuttle on top of the Hotwire.com rate once you arrive at the hotel. It shows on the hotwire page but is easy to miss.

Just wanted to add a follow up to my stay. The hotel was very nice for the price, and the location worked well for me, (didn't mind walking a bit to get to the downtown area). Though the room wasn't ready when we arrived 4:15pm, the receptionist did give me two $25 vouchers for dinner or drinks anywhere in the hotel. Ten minutes later the room was ready, so it wasn't such a big deal. Great room for the price, 5th floor marina/parking lot view. If I had paid full price of $330 a night I would have been upset as the room was quite small for full retail price. Overall a good experience.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]