Priceline stars: 2.5

Your Offer Price: $63.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $63.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $15.46

Total Charges: $78.46

Price on hotel website for the same night: $119

I made this reservation on May 5 and I did have to up the bid and add in new areas, but I can't remember the details now.

Thank you for the report and the new hotel to add to our lists!!

The rating seems a little low for a Radisson... there's nothing on your confirm screen about an upgrade to 3 stars or anything like that? Please let us know your thoughts of this property (or any others) by posting in our HOTEL REVIEW forum upon your return.

Thanks again and have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2.5 Stars in being generous.

The hotel has seen a better day and has been a number of hotels of the years. It is in a run down section of town next door to an abandoned shopping center.

They have refurbed the interior over the past year. I have not stayed here since Feb but they had finsihed the 1st and 8th floor then. I would imagine the work has been finished by now.

There is an indoor pool, bar, rest, etc. Nice people work there. I have probably spent 30 to 40 nights at the Radisson over the years. Usually the hotel is available for $43 to $48 but with the Spoletto Festival going you can usually double all prices in Charleston.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]