Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* Hotel, LaGuardia LGA, Flushing NY area

newbie11
By newbie11,
in

Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry, Internet

Dates of Stay: Sept 3 - Sept 7, 2011

Quoted price: $89/night

Please help ID-- Could this be the Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport on 114th St?? It looks like the only 3-star hotel I saw in the Flushing area (though it's listed as in Corona) that has a pool, fitness center & laundry.

Have no experience getting Hotwire or Priceline hotels this way (no hotel name provided) & hope someone here can help identifying this place. Since I'm a mature female traveling solo from LGA & attending the US Open at USTA in Flushing as well as going into Manhattan via public transit, concerned about safety & access to buses/subway (especially after dark.) This Holiday Inn might be a good location for me but don't want to be stuck w/ a worse location in Queens!

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Newbie 11! Have you learned any more about this hotel? My husband and I are also going to the US OPEN and I had the same question about Hotwire hotels in LGA. We'd like to get a nice one that has a shuttle to the OPEN so we don't have to worry about parking. I guess public transit will work if it's handy. We will be there right before you-- 08/29-09/01. Can't wait!! Never been to a tournament. Do you have any suggestions?

Good luck! I will share any info I can find.

Juslucky

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]