Hotwire Hotel: 3* Oakland-Eastbay (Pleasanton-San Ramon-Dublin) Best Western Pstn Inn

nktravel
By nktravel,
in

1 clicking the link in here

2 signing in

3 looking at choice of livermore

4 checking motel 6 price in livermore

5. price is 40.00

6. Americas Best Value Inn 55. 00

Since motel 6 is $40.00 I do not want to pay anymore than that !

(edit give me a few min to review the best way to bid)

bid 40 for 3.5 stars

Try Again Right Now

We're sorry, but we can't accept your offer of $40 for a hotel room in the Oakland, CA - Eastbay area.

2.5 stars for livermore only

We're sorry, but we can't accept your offer of $45 for a hotel room in the Oakland, CA - Eastbay area

I checked motel 6 review and it was VERY negative... no can do..so I'll bid another higher price later on

but I do like the one in fremont, I usually go there however this area is closer where I want to stay at

bid 40 for 3.5 stars

PRICELINE does not offer 3.5* rated hotels in Livermore or Pleasanton... what zone did you bid 3.5*?

Have you bid Pleasanton at all yet? What is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am looking at those again. I decided not to go for cheap hotel this time like motel 6 I think a higher scale would be better

I like 2.5 to 3.0 stars but 4.0 is not my type. it is too fancy for me.

motel 6 in livermore has it at 40.00

I might be able to push 60.00 but max would be 70.00 I see someone won a 3 stars 70.00 in livermore...

it seem like Pleasanton is a better city than livermore..

I haven't bid on Pleasanton yet...

I think I will go for 2.5 to 3 stars in this case..not 2

3 Star Upscale Hotel, Livermore Area 3-Star

Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $55.00

for livermore...

Try Again Right Now

We're sorry, but we can't accept your offer of $55 for a hotel room

3 Star Upscale Hotel, Livermore Area 3-Star

bidding $60

City Area: Livermore

We're sorry, but we can't accept your offer of $60 for a hotel room in the Oakland, CA

nktravel - Please, one post for all that information would be plenty. You're really overdoing it, here.

Often if you get a counteroffer, you can use a free rebid and undercut it by about half and get a win. If there are no rebids available, wait your 24 hours and see if you can get it for the price you would have rebid.

BTW - On PL, you can't target a specific hotel. You get what they have in their inventory. If you want a specific property, try Hotwire or LastMinuteTravel.com.

nk - If you're not getting what you want via PL, you might want to try HOTWIRE. They have a highly rated 3* in Pleasanton for $64 a night. I think it's the Holiday Inn Dublin. They also have a highly rated 3* in Livermore, but it costs $99. I think that's the Residence Inn or the Best Western Vineyard Inn.

This might also be evidence that you need to stretch and bid a little more for a 3* in Livermore.

Now should be a great time to bid for next week. Let us know what happens.

We searched hundreds of options to find your hotel room, however we can't accept your offer of $60 per room, per night. Your credit card has not been charged for Request Number xxx. If you are willing to raise your price by $16 to $76 per room, per night, you can try the same request again right now.

Normally you are required to change additional items (add zones, star level, or dates) in order to try your request again. However we are able to extend this one-time opportunity to you because of the zone, quality level and dates you requested.

Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $76.00

I don't think so because someone else bid 70 for a 3 stars and I only bidding 2.5 and 3

Rates are date specific, and given that you have since tried $70 for a 3* hotel in the Liverpool zone, this same deal is not currently available for your own dates. What you do know is that, at this time, you can likely be successful for a 2.5* property (or higher should your bid be upgraded) at somewhere between $71-$76.

Do you want to try high for a 2.5* hotel in Liverpool or what are your thoughts in regards to your next move?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad you found something that works for your plans.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming that this property is 3* rated by HOTWIRE and include the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List

Enjoy your stay.

$72.00 plus all the fees end up to

Rate per night:

$72.00Nights:

Tax recovery charges & fees:$14.40

Subtotal:$86.40

BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn

Midscale See ratings guide

5375 Owens Court,

Pleasanton, CA, 94566

(925) 463-1300

Amenities See description

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Since I couldn't beat PRICELINE price. i m surprised here. I will use both and sometime directly

Hi

I am back

I had a good time there.

The staff was friendly and helpful

I did asked for a upgrade but didn't get it.

My friend came and we went to applebee next door.

Very comfortable

hot and cold Breakfast was good

They had egg sandwich

Waffle

Is there a rating I should post here ?

thanks for your help!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]